√ VIPARSPECTRA PAR700 Dimmable LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen output and coverage.
√ Individually adjustable Red, White and Blue dimmers allow precise 3-channel spectral control.
√ Compares to traditional 600 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 326 watts maximum! Perfect for a 4×3′ growing area at 24″ height (Max coverage 5×4′).
√ Upgraded 3.2″ front-fans for the first time plus big aluminum cooling heat sinks (0.8″ height) are easy for heat dissipation quietly.
√ 3 years warranty
Welcome to the next generation of VIPARSPECTRA “Dimmable PAR Series” PAR700 DIMMABLE LED Grow Light, with 3 DIMMERS full spectrum layout, secondary optical lens design upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and flower at all growth stages.
– VIPARSPECTRA Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.
– VIPARSPECTRA LEDs are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR/Lumen and suitable Coverage. The secondary optical lens will magnify PAR and increase canopy penetration by up to 200%. Individually adjustable Red, White and Blue dimmers allow precise 3-channel spectral control.
– With revolutionary aluminum cooling heat sinks and high speed silent front-fans, run 70% cooler than (HID) lights silently.
– Replaces a 600 watt HPS/MH
– Use for all stages of plant growth
– Max Coverage at 24″ Height 5x4ft
– Core Coverage at 24″ Height 4x3ft
– Avg. Power Draw: 326watt MAX
– (140pcs) High Intensity 5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds LED Bulbs
– Lens Angle: 90°
– Input Voltage: AC100-240V
– Frequency: 50-60Hz
– Lifespan: 100,000 hours
· 1 x PAR700 LED Lighting
· 2 x Adjustable YOYO Hangers
· 1 x 6ft Power Cord (US Standard 110V grounded 3 prong plug)
– Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is working.
– Indoor use only, not water-proof.
– No extra ballast is needed.
– Can be controlled by Timer