√ VIPARSPECTRA PAR600 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen output and coverage.
√ The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
√ Compares to traditional 600 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 285 watts! Perfect for a 3×3’ growing area at 24” height (Max coverage 4×4’).
√ Upgraded 3.2” silent front-fans for the first time plus big aluminum cooling heat sinks (0.8” height) are easy for heat dissipation.
√ Three year warranty.
Welcome to the next generation of VIPARSPECTRA “PAR Series” PAR600 LED Grow Light, with 3-switches full spectrum layout, secondary optical lens design and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and flower at all growth stages.
– VIPARSPECTRA spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.
– VIPARSPECTRA LEDs are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR/Lumen and suitable coverage. The secondary optical lens will magnifies PAR and increases canopy penetration by up to 200%.
– With revolutionary aluminum cooling heat sinks and high speed silent front-fans, run 70% cooler than (HID) lights silently.
– Replaces a 600 watts HPS/MH
– Use for all stages of plant growth
– Max Coverage at 24″ Height 4x4ft
– Core Coverage at 24″ Height 3x3ft
– Avg. Power Draw: 285watt
– (120pcs) High Intensity 5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds LED Bulbs
– Optical Lens Angle: 90°
– Input Voltage: AC100-240V
– Frequency: 50-60Hz
– Lifespan: 100,000 hours
· 1 x PAR600 LED Light
· 1 x Hanging Kits
· 1 pair of Adjustable Grow Light Rope Hanger
· 1 x 6ft Power Cord (US Standard 110V grounded 3 prong plug)
– Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is working.
– Indoor use only, not water-proof.
– No extra ballast is needed.
– Can be controlled by Timer.